Sunday, August 29, 2010

Summer Fun With Blaire

Why won’t this segway go, Mommy? I keep pushing the lever and nothing happens!

  DSC02308

Look, our outfits match! Green polka dots are all the rage this summer. I’m thinking about zhushing my hair up with a hot pink stripe too. But since I’ve only got 1/8th of an inch of hair, I’m not sure anybody will notice.

DSC02304

Daddy says if I drink enough of this stuff, the room will spin, but it’s not working yet.

DSC02300

Keep it up a little longer Daddy, and I BITE YOU!

DSC02319

Okay first of all, how am I supposed to eat cheesecake with a binky in my mouth? And second of all, what’s the metal spike stick for?

 DSC02314

Aagh there are crazy people in my skype!

 DSC02313

Here I am getting caught up on the latest Aunt Gossip… And then Uncle Don said what?!

DSC02312

The annual Ladies Of Comp Pool Party got crashed by a couple of crumb catchers. Here is Ava (Meredith’s daughter) and me stylin’ and profilin’ poolside. Hey is this my bottle? And is this guacamole still good?

DSC02329

Mommy if I get finger tan lines, you’re in big trouble!

 DSC02325'

I’m not allowed to say which baby parts I am sun tanning here, or I’ll get banned from Blogspot.com.

 DSC02320

I made sure my baby buddha belly and my chrome dome both got an equal shade of “lobster”, just like Mommy’s back!

 DSC02321

I’m not on a boat, but I do got my flippy floppies!

 DSC02322

No comments:

Post a Comment