Tuesday, August 17, 2010

More Professional Photos

Mommy and Daddy took me to the fancy photo place on Saturday to get some fresh pics of my cuteness. There were some of Kentucky’s finest on display, let me tell you. Daddy said not to stare at the teenagers getting family photos holding kitchen knives. He also said not to look at their 400lb mom. I tried but do you know how limited my vision perspective is?

Here is a link to all of the original photos…

http://www.box.net/shared/xmsb6gd70b

Here are a few choice shots…

Daddy when I said you could kiss my cheeks this is not the end I had in mind.

0061

Yesssss I know just how cute I am.

0003

Yeah Baby!

0013

Do I look like my Pop Pop? No? Well then let’s get a fishing hook and a lure in my hat asap!

0018

One big happy family. Where’s Thatcher?

0035

Mommy loves the Baby.

0044

Oh you’re such as tease.

0054

Ok ok ok I’ll make the bottle face.

0056

No comments:

Post a Comment