Sunday, August 8, 2010

Cat n’ Rice Gumbo

Mmm so close. Quick, distract her while I switch out of this bottle for a quick nip off ol’ smokey if you know what I mean!

 DSC02248

Sup? Chilling in my bumbo seat. Yeah, I’m upright, it’s cool. It’s an “assisted sitter” kind of thing. This means I’m ready for…

 DSC02239

Ok seriously people, this stuff is better than breastmilk? And I have to sit in this chair? And wear this bib? Hmm. Color me skeptical. Last time we “advanced” my food regimen, you took the boob away. Hrmrmrmrm.

 DSC02253

Hey if rice cereal is so darn “yummy” how come Daddy’s taking you to Louisville Pizza Company after this?

 DSC02255

Well dad I have to say, I was pleasantly surprised. Mushy rice, who would’ve thought it could be so bland and tasteless? It goes down smooth too, with no harsh aftertaste. I might have to try that again the next time we dine here.

DSC02252

We’re on a safari in that great expanse of wilderness known as “the neighborhood”. “Look yonder James (that’s what I call Daddy in my English voice). It’s a spotted apalacian felis domesticus. Quite a nice specimen. Fetch my .306.”

DSC02231

Last but not least… Four Months Old! Today is my 4 month birthday. Celebrate with me by watching Mommy and Daddy do a closet cleanout and eat pizza. When are we going to Florida for a beach vacation birthday?! Oh yeah that’s right, in April.

4 Months Old

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe how BIG she's getting! Rice cereal already!! I can't believe she's old enough for it!! Crazy how time is flying!!

    Lyla Q. really wants to see her cuz - let us know when we can come out to see you guys!!

    ReplyDelete