Monday, August 16, 2010

Adventures In Not Eating Rice Cereal

Sssshhhh! I’m hiding from Daddy. He’ll never find me in here under the covers. Dangit Mommy wipe that grin off yer kisser! You’ll give me away. Wait what’s that? My toes? Ahh dangit I knew something would stick out!

DSC02296

Crimy, what the heck is this thing? Some kind of hindu shoulder restraint? I’m all cramped up and I can’t roll over! Everybody knows I have to roll over every 1.3 minutes or I’ll totally freak out.

 DSC02293

Ahh okay I’m getting used to it now. It’s kind of comfy. Look at all the pretty flowers :) It’s very relaxing and comforting. Okay I like it now. Can somebody bust out the water pipe?

 DSC02294

Hmm Mom you know what happened the last time we tried this right? I have the projectile spitting range of a tasmanian ground squirrel. This is not going to end well for you.

 DSC02272

Hey Dad can you try to talk some sense into her? I hear Gama used to feed you this stuff with maybe some applesauce or something? Maybe banoonoos?  I like to oot oot oot ooples and banoonoos, you know.

 DSC02276

No comments:

Post a Comment