Sunday, July 11, 2010

Big Mess O’ Pictures and Such

One guess what Daddy was doing when I finally decided to roll over for the first time! I’ve been trying for a while but today I finally did it!

First Roll Over

Mommy took this picture of me the first time I grabbed onto one of my toys. Little bunny FuFu’s ear hasn’t been the same since.

DSC02138

Now, don’t get me wrong, Daddy does bring home the bacon, sure. But a baby has needs and those needs can’t be supported on one measly income. Have you seen inflation lately? Taxes? The price of formula! So I had to send Mommy off to work as well. Here we are on her first day back.

DSC02146

I used to not be a big fan of tummy time. But lately I’ve come around and now I like it more. I can hold my whole body up!

DSC02149

Happy Independence Day! We went over to Aunt Nancy’s and had a big fun party. There were lots of babies but strangely, not a lot of sleeping babies.

DSC02161

Hello, I will be your psychologist today. Please, come here and have a seat on the couch. Now tell me, what seems to be bothering you?

DSC02164

Happy 3 month birthday to me! I’m getting so big that Mommy had to change out all my clothes. Now I have a new wardrobe and a new attitude!

DSC02166

No comments:

Post a Comment