Sunday, July 25, 2010

It’s Only 100 Degrees Up Here In The North

This is my Little Bunny FuFu. There are many others like it. But this one is mine.

DSC02138

Mammy and I like to play games on the blanket.

 DSC02190

I’m working up the courage to pull this bird’s foot. I have a real sneakin’ suspicion that when I do, he’ll poop all over me.

 DSC02192

Mommy and Daddy take me to all the nicest restaurants around Louisville, but they never order anything for me! What cheapskates! Here we are at Red Robin. Can I get a burger? Some fries?

 DSC02198

Daddy is preparing me for the long trip home to Florida. I’ll look pretty fly in my pink track suit, don’t you think? Get it, fly? Haha I kill me.

 DSC02203

Dang, where’s the waitress around here?

 DSC02208

I want you to look at this ring of plastic keys. Now tell me, what do they represent to you?

 DSC02209

They’re going to paint the inside of my eyelids pink even when I sleep, everything is pink.

 DSC02218

Sticker Shock!

 DSC02219

Baby before swing.

 DSC02195

Baby after swing.

 DSC02196

Daddy is so proud of himself. But who pumped all the milk for this bottle?! Mommy, that’s right! (This picture caption brought to you by Mommy).

 DSC02201

Be honest with me… do I have something on my chin? You’d tell me if I did right? You wouldn’t let me go around with people look it me would you?

 DSC02205

Daddy you’re so silly!

 DSC02211

Somebody just farted. Was that you or me?

 DSC02212

I wish my name was Guadalupe, then maybe this thing would drop candy on me!

 DSC02221

No comments:

Post a Comment