Monday, May 31, 2010

Georgia Lake House Vacation

What a fun vacation! We drove down to Georgia, just outside Atlanta, to visit Bob and Ryan Casey’s lake house. It was very beautiful and we had a lot of fun.

Here is the view of the lake. It was a little cloudy this weekend. But it was cool and a nice breeze was blowing. A few times it rained just enough to cool us off. Lake Allatoona is man-made by damming a river and creeks. It’s very deep. Daddy said if I’m good he’ll take me on a trip to Lake Titticaca one day. I can’t wait!

DSC02065 

Here are some of the wonderful woods surrounding the lake house.

DSC02066

Mommy is headed down to the boat to sit and chat with the ladies. Why do ladies sit around and chat so much?! I don’t know but I am learning how to do it pretty well from watching Mommy.

DSC02076

Here’s me and Grandma Susan down on the boat. It’s a lot of fun to sit and float on the boat. It’s like nature’s perfect rocking chair.

DSC02077

All three of us floating on the boat. Mommy says I need some sunglasses too. Do you think they make them in my size?

  DSC02079

Here’s is the best picture ever! This is Mommy holding me, Rebecca with Isabella, and Amy with Sydney.

DSC02080

Holy cow am I going to get that big?! Mercer likes to sing to babies and she knows a lot of nursery rhymes.

DSC02087 

Oh Grandpa tell it again!

DSC02073

Look it’s my cousin Isabella with her daddy Kip. He likes to talk in this funny jibber-jabber talk. It sounds even funnier that adults speaking English. I dunno what it is but I think it’s what they speak at Lake Titticaca?

 DSC02068

I refuse to pose for this picture. I’m in a baby union and we only smile and look cute after nursing. No Milk No Peace!

DSC02069

Mommy and Daddy are so cute, at least when they’re holding me. I think without me they’d be maybe a 2 or 3, but with me, it’s a perfect 10!

DSC02075

Grandpa can’t take his eyes off me. I can’t take my eyes off the ceiling fan.

DSC02071

Hey look it’s Daddy again!

DSC02086

No comments:

Post a Comment