Monday, May 3, 2010

Daddy Brings Home The Bacon

Daddy had to go back to work. Don't ask me why. I don't know what could possibly be more important than me?! Mommy is still here though. One out of two isn't bad. Plus she has all the milk, so I'm not complaining.

Can You Believe He Came Home On Monday?

Yes I'm Ready To Get Up Now

Proud Big Sister Thatcher

Mommy and Daddy Dreaming

You Can't See The Bubbles In This Picture
 

You're Taking Picture?!

Be Gentle

This Is Blaire "High on the Juice"... We're Planning An Intervention

The Intervention Goes Well... Blaire Takes A Bottle From Daddy!

I Will Enjoy The Swaddling... For Now

Blaire's Brief Foray Into "Babywise"
 

2 comments:

  1. I was just wondering what was going on with Blaire - love all the new pics!!! She's sooo cute! I'm glad to see you survived the return to work - I'm sure coming home was a lot of fun that day. And, don't you just love the "milk drunk"? There's nothing like it! :) Miss you guys - can't wait to see you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. big birthday party saturday come one, come all. bring presents. entertainment provided. see uncle eddie make barnyard animals out of long ballons. see poppop do his " homey the clown" impression. see granney kay shake when poppop and eddie holds blaire. rsvp, before friday may 7,2010. poney rides in kitchen, petting zoo in garage.

    ReplyDelete