Saturday, May 15, 2010

Bye Bye

Well Gama and Popop and Uncle Ed had to head back home. Here are a bunch of pictures of us and all the food we ate :)

C’mon Big Money! Big Money! Oh wait Mommy and Daddy won’t let me bet :(

 DSC02050

The jockeys are getting ready to race. Please mom and dad can I please bet on them? Please? Just a few hundred dollars is all I need. “No child of mine is going to throw away my hard earned money on the ponies!” That was what Dad said.

DSCN0068

Run horsey run! Not that I care. No. It’s not like I have any money on this race or anything. Noooo. That would just be wrong!

DSCN0058

This photo is not blurry. When my grandpa cooks he really does move that fast.

100_0468

Daddy says if gold were food, this is what it would look like. Roast beef, and about a gallon of gravy. You can’t see the two yorkshire puddings, peas, roasted potatoes, etc.

100_0470

After dinner everybody is so tired from eating that they can’t move. What’s more work, cooking it, eating it, or digesting it?

100_0473  

It takes some fancy camerwork to get my head to cover up his head!

100_0475

Okay daddy you can kiss this cheek this time.

100_0477

Every month Mommy will take a picture of me next to my teddy rabbit that Uncle Ed got for me. Then you can see how much I’ve grown! This is my 1 month shot.

100_0482

Oh it’s time for a picture? Okay let me get my squirm on then!

100_0483

We went back to the park for a walk and some nice strangers took our picture. But we did not talk to them. Never talk to strangers! Especially in the park. Especially in the woods!

100_0485

At the park there was another horse. But there was just one so there was no racing. Uncle Ed and I bet on how long until the horse “fertilized the park”. It turns out I was actually the first to go, so the challenge was thrown out.

DSCN0080

L ook away Daddy, I’m shy.

100_0487

Popop bought flowers for Mommy and Gama for Mother’s Day, wasn’t that nice?

100_0489

Hey back off, I can hold my own binky! Jeez.

100_0491

I think this is the activity they call “sleep” but I didn’t think I ever did that?

100_0492

Gama is cuddly.

100_0497

Sometimes when I have gas they put a sock full of hot microwaved rice on my stomach. What’s so funny?

100_0499

Here I am delivering the punchline to my joke about a Rabbi, the Pope, and a dirty diaper. I don’t think she got it.

DSCN0052

Daddy is like a modern day “boy with his finger in the dam”. If he pulls it out nothing will flood, but I will cry for hours. It’s up to you to decide which is worse?

DSCN0083

No comments:

Post a Comment