Monday, May 30, 2011

Zoo Splash Park

More splash park fun! Ever since Mommy and Daddy learned about the zoo, it’s like a home away from home for us. As you can see, it sometimes takes me a few minutes to get acclimated. No I don’t know what that word means, Daddy just told me to use it.

DSC03261

I make a lot of friends everywhere I go. Lately I have greeting them with a my new “mad face” trick. Mommy and Daddy seem to think it’s super cute!

DSC03263

Here comes the geyser!

DSC03265

SPF eleventy hundred protects me from the blinding sun.

DSC03266

Watch out or it’ll shoot you in the eye.

DSC03267

Look out below Daddy, Mommy and I are coming down the slide!

DSC03269

I made some friends at the splash zone, this little girl loves the water.

DSC03272

In the corporate world it can be hard to concentrate at the office. So when you really need to get some work done, you can “work from home”.

DSC03246

My doll needs some shoes to wear while I push her around the house. Thank you Cousin Isabella for my favorite new toy stroller!

DSC03257

No comments:

Post a Comment