Monday, May 23, 2011

Easter

Once we got back to my old Kentucky home, I got my official 12 month birthday photo shoot with my favorite stuffed animal, thanks Uncle Ed!
DSC03134
Mommy did a little spring cleaning around the house. Here is how I helped out.
Helping Mommy Clean the Junk Room
As you may know, this was my first ever Easter celebration. Here I am observing a tradition of the ancient church, inhaling a banana through my nostril.
DSC03128
For me? It’s not even my birthday again. Or is it? I can’t tell time or read a calendar. So really I have no idea what is happening. Who cares… loot!
DSC03145
The Easter egg hunt turned sinister when, in an ironic twist, the Easter bunny showed up… wanting his eggs back!
DSC03171
Happy Easter everyone! Maybe next year Daddy will post these pics in the same season as they are taken!
DSC03188
This year the egg is the gift? What the heck is that supposed to mean?
The Gift is the Egg

No comments:

Post a Comment