Monday, January 3, 2011

Happy Non-Denominational Winter Holiday Festivus Chrimbus Celebration!

I’m all smiles for my eight month photo shoot. Kisses!

DSC02778

Do you ever have a nightmare where you awaken to a crazy-eyed baby with half her teeth and a bad case of morning hair staring you in the face? I know Mommy and Daddy do!

DSC02783

Mommy tried to stage an intervention for me, but I just walked out on them. I am totally *not*addicted to my swaddle wrap, okay? I could quit it any time I want! I can wear a sleep sack like all the other 8 month olds if I want to. I just choose not to!

DSC02806

Breaking in the rookies is a lot of work. But you have to train up a new generation of baby food feeders, or how else how are you going to get your banonos?

DSC02811

Here’s another picture of a hands-on how-to baby bottling seminar. Is it just me or do you think they’ve done this before?

DSC02867

I have so many admirers they had to take turns practicing their techniques to serve me better. I think they made great improvements in the few short days we spent together. Mom and Dad could learn a lot from them!

Christmas 2010 007

What’s that Mommy? Santa’s cookies? Hmm no, I don’t know what you’re talking about. I haven’t seen any cookies around here. Really. [Burp.]

DSC02859

For some bizarre reason it turned sixty degrees one day after Christmas. So the whole family took a walk around the block for old time’s sake. I had almost forgotten the route.

DSC02881

You’ve heard of standing on the shoulders of giants? Well I pull up on the butt of Mommy! It’s pretty much the same thing I think.

DSC02884

No comments:

Post a Comment